buttons

Monday, June 6, 2011

Project Give Back

‎**Project Give-Back** Each month I will be accepting nominations for someone who deserves a free photo session. It can be you or someone else. Send me an email with WHY you or someone you know deserves a free session. It can be as simple as they need a "pick me up", someone going through really hard times, or suffering from medical conditions.
Nominations will be accepted from the 1st to the last day of the month and the winning nomination will be picked the first week of the next month! Project starts NOW. email nominations to breton@ridenour-photography.com (it will remain completely Anonymous, if you choose.) This is very special to me. When we were going through hard times with Alaina we were given photographs from two very kind photographers. Those pictures are something I will cherish for the rest of my life. I want to be able to give that to someone else that might not be able to get it otherwise.

Please email me at breton@ridenour-photography.com to nominate you or someone you know!!!

Or visit the website and use the contact form!!!

First winning nomination will be chosen the first week in July

** This will be a monthly project, if you dont get in this month Try again next month**

No comments:

Post a Comment